2 - 8oz packages of cream cheese / softened
1 - Cup Mayonnaise
1/2 - Cup Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
1/4 - Cup canned, chopped green chilies
1/4 - cup canned diced jalapeno peppers
1 - Cup shredded parmesan cheese
1/2 - Cup Panko break crumbs
1. Combine first 5 ingredients
2. Spread into an ungreased 9 inch baking dish
3. Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese
4. Top with Panko bread crumbs
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes
6. Serve with tortilla chips and SANGRIA!
Two Lake Geneva locals with a two glass minimum... simply put, we're the Wine Guys!