Tangerine Ginger Sake Sangria
Bursting with fresh ginger, crisp tangerine, and a slight minty finish there is absolutely nothing ordinary about this Sangria!
Here's what you need:
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Water
1/2 Cup Fresh Ginger / Chopped
3 Tangerines + Garnish
1/3 Cup Fresh Mint Leaves + Garnish
1 Bottle Nigori Sake
Here's how its done:
1. Bring 1 cup of sugar 1 cup of water to a boil stirring to disolve sugar remove from heat
2. Stir in 1/2 cup of chopped fresh ginger root let steep for 1 hour
3. Slice 3 tangerines add to a large pitcher
4. Strain the sugar water (simple syrup) discard ginger
5. Add syrup to pither
6. Add 1/3 cup of fresh mint leaves
7. Pour 1 bottle of Nigori Sake into the pitcher stir all ingredients
8. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour
9. Serve over ice
10.Garnish with tangerine slice and fresh mint
Leave a Reply.
Two Lake Geneva locals with a two glass minimum... simply put, we're the Wine Guys!